Monday, May 31, 2010

Email List

Hey, swappers!  I have just sent you all an email regarding sending and receiving quilts.  Please email me if you did not receive this email (it means I missed adding your name to the MT Swap mailing list).

Don't forget, the deadline to ship is June 8, 2010 for international swappers and June 15, 2010 for domestic swappers.  If you think you might be late, you need to email me so that I can notify your partner.

Also, we love what you're making.  Keep adding those photos to the group pool so that we can get a sneak peak at all the gorgeous creations.  Here's what I've got so far:

DSCN0571

I've always been curious about house blocks, so I figured this was a good chance to just go with it!  I'm calling this Neon Houses.  Of course, this is only a sneak peek.  There's still more to come!
blog comments powered by Disqus